Our communities’ future—our social and economic vitality—depends upon all children having what they need to reach their full potential, cognitively, socially, and emotionally.
The mission of Arden Shore Child and Family Services is to rebuild children’s lives in a caring community.
- We believe that children and families thrive in a safe and nurturing environment tailored to help them rebuild their emotional and physical well-being.
- We believe that children and families are more likely to reach their full potential if they have the opportunity to participate actively in their planning and treatment.
- We believe that it is our responsibility to create an environment which nurtures the inherent gifts and talents of children and their families.
- We believe that all children and families are capable of learning and changing when they have the tools and support to make healthy choices.
- We believe that the diversity of the children and families, we serve, and our staff and volunteers enriches and strengthens our ability to build well-being for everyone.
Arden Shore Child and Family Services is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit organization.